TINA DAVIES PROFESSIONAL PIXL Needle Cartridge 0.30MM 5U CURVED FLAT MEDIUM TAPER
10X 0.30MM 5U CURVED FLAT MEDIUM TAPER
For increased efficiency and maximum precision, choose the 5U Curved Flat needle for procedures that require linework or hair strokes, especially nano brows. The U-shaped profile allows for seamless skin entry, perfect for creating defined hair strokes, whether curved or straight. The needle diameter of 0.30 mm, allows for excellent hair stroke and linework visibility. Additionally, the medium taper implants more pigment per touch, for a faster saturation.
The 5U Curved Flat needle can be used to create curvier hair strokes, as the smaller configuration allows for an easier turn. It’s also great for tight detailing and a good choice for clients with thinner brows.
Configuration: 5 needles in a flat, single row with curved edges
Diameter: 0.30 mm
Taper: Medium - 3.5 mm
Fits: Rotary machines
Procedure suitability: Brows, lips, eyeliner, or any area that requires linework
Best for: Linework/hair strokes
Skin type: All — from thin to thick, sensitive to non-sensitive
Safe & sterile: Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized
Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines, not compatible with PMU digital machines/devices.
Compatible with the following rotary machines: AXYS Valhalla, AXYS Valkyr, Bellar, Bellar V2, Bellar Air, Bishop wands, Brow Daddy Cleo, Cheyenne Artyst, Cheyenne H2, Cheyenne Hawk, Cheyenne Sol, Dragonhawk Mast, Dragonhawk P20, Flux, Flux S, Flux Mini, Perma Pen, Rook Quill, Xion, Xion S, Xion Mini, and more.
Not compatible with the following PMU machines/devices: Amiea, Artmex, Biomaser, Biotek, Bomtech, Charme, Giant Sun, Golden Eye, Infinity, Meicha, Nouveau Contour, PhiBrows, Purebeau, Slay Bae, and more.
I’m excited to share my new and improved PIXL Needle Cartridges with you! Artists can expect an effortless experience with this new, innovative NO-DRIP TIP to reduce pigment pooling, improve visibility, and increase precision. The improved finger ledge offers enhanced control and comfort to reduce hand fatigue. Made with a patented safety membrane to prevent backflow and optimize machine performance.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin condition and design demands.
- Consider which configuration will cause the least amount of trauma to your client's skin.
- To use: insert, twist and lock into place.
- For optimal pigment flow, adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2-3 mm.
- If the needle is extended too far, it may not pick up enough color from the tip as the needle retracts.
- If the needle is not extended far enough, you will find it difficult to see the tip and may experience pigment pooling.
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place in your pigment cup.
- Do not to let the needle hit the bottom of the cup, as this may damage the needle tip. Use a pigment sponge to help.
- Work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin. If the needle is resistant to the skin, you may need to change to a smaller or tighter configuration to minimize trauma.
- Maintain a flat surface by gently stretching the skin in small areas at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma.
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup of ink.
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors.
- Dispose into a sharps container after use — never reuse a needle once you complete a procedure.
- Unique tip to reduce pigment pooling and increase stability & precision
- 304 surgical grade stainless steel
- 0.25mm, 0.30mm, and 0.35mm needles
- Long taper (6mm) needles
- EO gas sterilized
- Full safety membrane