TINA DAVIES PROFESSIONAL PIXL Needle Cartridge 9 CURVED MAGNUM LONG TAPER
10X 9 CURVED MAGNUM LONG TAPER
Quickly create smooth gradient blends by choosing this larger configuration, a high-coverage option ideal for shading and layering color on larger surface areas. The innovative tapered fit needle casing increases stability and precision. This needle is great for bulk shading on larger surface areas with minimal wrinkles.
Configuration: 9 needles stacked in two rows with a curved profile, depositing 9 pixels of ink at a time
Diameter: 0.25 mm
Taper: Long - 6mm
Fits: Rotary machines
Procedure suitability: Brows, lips, areolas, or any area that requires coverage on a larger surface area
Best for: Shading and layering color
Skin type: Normal or thick skin. Avoid using this on wrinkled or mature skin, as it may snag or cause bruising
Safe & sterile: Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized
Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines, not compatible with PMU digital machines/devices.
Compatible with the following rotary machines: AXYS Valhalla, AXYS Valkyr, Bellar, Bellar V2, Bellar Air, Bishop wands, Brow Daddy Cleo, Cheyenne Artyst, Cheyenne H2, Cheyenne Hawk, Cheyenne Sol, Dragonhawk Mast, Dragonhawk P20, Flux, Flux S, Flux Mini, Perma Pen, Rook Quill, Xion, Xion S, Xion Mini, and more.
Not compatible with the following PMU machines/devices: Amiea, Artmex, Biomaser, Biotek, Bomtech, Charme, Giant Sun, Golden Eye, Infinity, Meicha, Nouveau Contour, PhiBrows, Purebeau, Slay Bae, and more.
I’m excited to share my new and improved PIXL Needle Cartridges with you! Artists can expect an effortless experience with this new, innovative NO-DRIP TIP to reduce pigment pooling, improve visibility, and increase precision. The improved finger ledge offers enhanced control and comfort to reduce hand fatigue. Made with a patented safety membrane to prevent backflow and optimize machine performance.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin condition and design demands.
- Consider which configuration will cause the least amount of trauma to your client's skin.
- To use: insert, twist and lock into place.
- For optimal pigment flow, adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2-3 mm.
- If the needle is extended too far, it may not pick up enough color from the tip as the needle retracts.
- If the needle is not extended far enough, you will find it difficult to see the tip and may experience pigment pooling.
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place in your pigment cup.
- Do not to let the needle hit the bottom of the cup, as this may damage the needle tip. Use a pigment sponge to help.
- Work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin. If the needle is resistant to the skin, you may need to change to a smaller or tighter configuration to minimize trauma.
- Maintain a flat surface by gently stretching the skin in small areas at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma.
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup of ink.
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors.
- Dispose into a sharps container after use — never reuse a needle once you complete a procedure.
- Unique tip to reduce pigment pooling and increase stability & precision
- 304 surgical grade stainless steel
- 0.25mm, 0.30mm, and 0.35mm needles
- Long taper (6mm) needles
- EO gas sterilized
- Full safety membrane