Microbeau: Airbolt RCA Battery Pack - White
The Microbeau Airbolt battery pack is a compact, portable power supply that allows you to use your choice of RCA cables without the need to plug it into the mains supply. Depending on the voltage and cartridges used, the Airbolt will keep your PMU/SMP machine running for up to 15 hours.
Thanks to its intuitive controls and LED voltage display, the Airbolt is easy to use, while Bluetooth connectivity allows it to be paired with the Darklab app for ultimate wireless control. Artists can also use the Preset Bank within the app to create unlimited presets for the Airbolt that will offer an abundance of possibilities during each PMU session. In addition, you can use the Airbolt with the Darklab app via Bluetooth for voice control, eGive capabilities and future firmware updates.
The compact shape of the Microbeau Airbolt means that it is easy to bag or barrier protect during treatments. It's also easy to take with you when travelling due to its light weight of just 121 g, while a built-in, anti-slip magnetic pad will ensure that it won't fall off your workstation.
The Microbeau Airbolt houses a lithium-ion battery with a USB-C connection, which provides fast charging speeds of up to 1.0 A. The inclusion of Dynamic Power-Path Management allows for simultaneous battery charging and power delivery. The higher energy density provided ensured high reliability and stability during use.
This portable battery pack from Microbeau offers a voltage range between 5 and 12 V, adjustable in 0.5 V increments/decrements. It also has an automatic jumpstart feature for PMU machines that need a bit of extra power to get going.
- Colour: White
- Compact, portable power supply
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- RCA connection
- Intuitive controls and LED voltage display
- Bluetooth connectivity - pair with Darklab app for presets, voice control, eGive, and future firmware updates
- Easy to bag or barrier protect and travel-friendly
- Built-in, anti-slip magnetic pad
- Li-ion battery with USB-C connection and Dynamic Power-Path Management
- Output Voltage: 5-12 V - adjustable in 0.5 V increments/decrements
- Maximum output current: 1.0 A
- Automatic jumpstart feature
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 73 x 49 x 27 mm
- Weight: 121 g